I totally have a safety marriage(is that what they are called? ) planned.
Haha its so random that I thought it belonged on...
replacing my heart with another liver so i can drink more and care less
first of all, i just want to point out that this was my last post before i got this message last night:
so i already know this is going to...
I hope you know that at the moment you’re reading this, I consider you mine. It doesn’t matter if...
A girl who used to be a good friend of mine in high school youth group was in a very serious car accident today in which she lost her husband. They...
I used to list five positives a day on my tumblr and I think that given my current struggles, it might be prudent to try to revive this habit for...
… I have had too much wine.
It’s kind of nice.
For a long time I had too much resistance. I couldn’t get drunk (oh those poor port hedland men I drank under the table). Now… Now it’s easier.
It’s nice to get vague, truthful, and soft.
I think I’m too hard a lot of the time.
it’s nice to uncoil.
Like four people have tagged me in this.
BUT I’LL DO IT FOR YOU KATEE.
But I am not tagging because I’ve already tagged people in a thing this month. SO consider yourself tagged if you want to be tagged (and if you want it in your askbox tell me and I will put it there).
Five nice things about myself
1. I’m a really caring person. Like I really actually care and action that care into stuff.
2. I freaking love stories and sharing stories and I think that makes me a really interesting and helpful person to know because I can always recommend people books or movies no matter what they are in to.
3. I’m a decent cook. Like, not just dinners and stuff but also cakes and the like. I don’t do it as much these days with my body, but I have some culinary skills.
4. I have really nice eyes? Apparently?
5. I am wise. And it feels weird to say it but as Jeff Winger said we are trained not to believe it when we think/say/hear it. But I think I am actually pretty wise. I give good advice and I make good decisions.
IT WAS HARD TO DO THIS WITHOUT ADDING A DISCLAIMER TO EVERYTHING.
It’s not that I have low self esteem (I am awesome) it’s that I have minimal self worth right now (what does it matter that I’m awesome because I am useless human garbage thanks to my condition).
But here’s five nice things about Katee, who tagged me:
1. The sass is strong with this one. Yes, sass is a positive thing.
2. She has a wicked keen sense of humour.
3. She feels keenly when she lets a friend down. Her friends matter to her a lot. She values people and I think that’s important.
4. She is a dog person. Dog people are the best. (Not to say cat people are bad)
5. Her mixes are amazing. For real.
zeus….. IS the father
*hera throws chair and has to be restrained by security titans*
Dang crocheting a blanket requires so much patience.
20 squares down, 40 to go. And then a border.
And then I’ve got another one to make.
Why did I say I would do this for Christmas presents?